with the Franchisee Partners
THE BRITISH INSTITUTES Franchisee business dispenses a detailed, step-by-step, business with a set of rules that must be followed, including the use of approved signage, and marketing materials, hours of operation, etc. along with ongoing support to their franchisees.
A non-franchisee business opportunity also provides a "Framework", but it's usually not as detailed. The British Institutes pledges an established product with the benefits of a pre-sold customer base which took 83 years to establish. A franchise increases your chances of business success because you are associating with proven products and methods.
BIET offers important pre-opening support, site selection, design, construction, financing, training, and a grand opening programme.
BIET offers ongoing support, training, national and regional advertising operating procedures, operational assistance, ongoing supervision and management support, increased spending power, and access to bulk purchasing to Franchisee.
THE BRITISH INSTITUTES with its vast experience and international exposure, has taken up the challenge to cater to the need of young career aspirants of our country. In THE BRITISH INSTITUTES we have tried to break the cryptic barrier of conventional student and teacher relationship making the environment more cordial for better understanding from both the sides.
It is the mission of THE BRITISH INSTITUTES to spread quality education among the aspirants keeping in mind the individual's hopes, expectations, emotions, motivation and drives.
Prospective franchisees that we call a “Business Partner” need to understand the basic concepts about the support they should expect to receive from The British Institutes.
1. Monitoring of establishment as per our norms. Directives issued in these matters require mandatory compliance by the Business Partners.
2. The British Institutes offers important pre-opening support, site selection, design, construction, financing, training, and a grand opening programme.
3. Final screening of all appointments, whether administrative or academic, prior to issue to appointment letters to concerned personnel.
4. Training of staff and teachers at our administrative and training headquarters. Such training will be free of cost but travel, accommodation, boarding and conveyance costs of trainees, as required, will be borne by the Business Partners.
5. Guidance and monitoring of publicity strategy. It is mandatory to obtain prior approval from us of all publicity material prior to issue.
6. Formulation of centre curriculum, training structure and course fees.
7. Supply of stationery relating to admission of students such as:
a. Brochures :- to be purchased from H.O
b. Book Materials: - to be purchased from H.O
c. Student Files / Bags / Efficacy Card :- to be purchased from H.O
d. Examination / Assessment Vouchers :- to be purchased from H.O
No paper, form or literature, other than the Information Brochure, concerning the Institute may be distributed, sold or otherwise removed from the premises of the centre by unauthorised personnel.
8. Periodic scrutiny of all admission related records including those related to fee payments.
9. Supply of all course related technology specifications such as course structures, syllabi, equipment lists, book lists and evaluation methodology, free of charge.
10. Monitoring and evaluation of training procedures as per our norms.
11. Evaluation procedures such as formulation of question papers, scrutiny of answer scripts, tabulation of marks and subsequent certification of all successful trainees.
12. Continuing Training and Assistance with the time to adopt the new teaching pedagogy.
We believe that the Royalty and the Franchisee Fee which you pay is only due to our Support system and services. Hence “NO COMPROMISE” policy is followed in BIET ecosystem
1. Submission of Franchisee Confidential Application Form.
2. Interaction With the Management.
3.100% payment of Registration Fees.
4. Signing Deed of Agreement for Franchisee.
5. Setting up of Centre Classrooms, Labs and Admission Office
6. Appointment of Centre Head, Academic Counsellor, Faculty and Support Staffs.
7. Training of all Human Resources including The BPs.
8. Indent of Book materials / Brochures / Exam or Assessment Vouchers etc.
9. Commencement of Publicity Campaign
10. Grand Inauguration Programme.
11. Starting of Student's Counselling and Admission in Bl-Online system.
12. Commencement of training of students.
13. Commencement of Online Evaluation / Assessment.
14. Certification of Students through H.O
"I had started working with The British Institutes way back in 1994 as a Teacher and got associated as a franchisee in the year 2003. Several peopleasked me, why don't you start your own business? Why a franchisee? BIET always treat the students as a 1st Priority which always motivates me to serve for the career aspirants. But last not the least I can any the future for the association with BIET is not just bright and also glittering as per new management policy."
"From seeing the franchisee ad in the newspaper to signing the agreement with BIET followed by opening the centre - all within a span of 1 month. It was the fastest ever business decision taken by me. All operations were very smooth and the most commendable part is that each and every member of the HO team of BIET is very helpful. It has been an enriching experience working with team BIET and I hope that we cm continue this in the future and grow together."
I have been running my own computer education business since eighteen years without any franchise. It's the first time in my life I get a franchise on Computer, Spoken English and Competitive exams courses from The British Institutes. After that I was very worried that how to reach the break-even point within one and half year and what is ROI of this business. But within only three months I reached the break-even point and enrolled 75 students with a high ROI. It's beyond my expectation. It's not possible for me to do this alone without any support by The British Institutes' members. Their supporting hands are always with us and their homely and co-operation lead me to this unexpected goal. Today I am very proud to be a successful business partner of The British Institutes. I hope that in future I will flourish this business as much better as I dreamt about. Thank you to all The British Institutes' members, all ICS teaching and supporting staff for helping me to achieve this position".
''I would like to crave the opportunity to express my opinion about the business framework that is being followed by The British Institutes. Business model proposed and practiced by this organization is easy to communicate and apply in the operational parts in business. As a matter of fact The British Institutes always thrives for simplicity and transparency. I do believe it's important to perceive the fact that there are several paradigm shifts in this organization. We can categorize those as the important elements of an constructive and proactive developmental progress, an ideal change agent. As a matter of fact,The British Institutes has proven the exemplary idea,i.e''To lead by examples''
How will you prepare the infrastructure of your center?
the completion of sign up process, The British Institute of Engineering Technology (I) Pvt. Ltd (BIET) team will provide the necessary guideline to prepare the centre set up including Site Selection, Colour scheme, IT requirement etc .
Is there an opportunity to set up more than one center?
Yes, it is possible to set up more than one BIET Center and for each center separate agreement has to be signed. Many of our existing Business Partners have done so in a very profitable manner.
What is the requirement or eligibility to be a Business Partner of BIET?
BIET has been always in search of Business partners who have an ambition to be entrepreneurs with the following criteria:
How many partners BIET can allow for the Business Partner?
BIET will not allow more than two partners per centre, exceptions to be preapproved by the BIET Management.
Does BIET offer any financing arrangements?
No, BIET doesn't offer any financing arrangements. The applicant has to arrange for all the finances.
How much time it will take to complete to selection process of Business Partner ?
It will take 7 to 10 days time to select the Business Partner.
What is the validity of the agreement?
The validity of the agreement is for three years. The license will be renewed after the end of third year depending on the terms and conditions prevailing at that point of time.
What are the ongoing supports BIET will provide to the Business Partner ?
BIET will provide ongoing support to Business Partner in the area of Sales, Marketing, Education Delivery and Centre Management through periodical support visits and through different medium of communication by BIET's officials.
Can we run other educational courses along with BIET centre at the same premises?
Running of any courses other than BIET official courses is not allowed without a written approval from BIET management. The Business Partner is not allowed to conduct any course separately or of its own which is already there in the course curriculum of BIET brands.