Baguihati (Kolkata) Centre has been awarded The Best
Performer of the year 2016.
BIET Franchisee business dispenses a detailed, step-by-step, business with a set of rules that must be followed, including the use of approved signage, and marketing materials, hours of operation, etc. along with ongoing support to their franchisees.
A non-franchisee business opportunity also provides a "Framework", but it's usually not as detailed. BIET pledges an established product with the benefits of a pre-sold customer base which took 82 years to establish. A franchise increases your chances of business success because you are associating with proven products and methods
BIET offers important pm-opening support, site selection, design, construction, financing, training, and a grand opening programme.
BIET offers ongoing support, training national and regional advertising operating procedures, operational assistance, ongoing supervision and management support, increased spending power, and access to bulk purchasing to Franchisee.
BIET with its vast experience and international exposure, has taken up the challenge to cater to the need of young career aspirants of our country. In BIET we have tried to break the cryptic barrier of conventional student and teacher relationship making the environment more cordial for better understanding from both the sides.
It is the mission of BIET to spread quality education among the aspirants keeping in mind the individual's hopes, expectations, emotions, motivation and drives.
1. Monitoring of establishment as per our norms. Directives issued in these matters require mandatory compliance by the Authorised Training Center.
2. Training of staff and teachers at our administrative and training headquarters. Such training will be free of cost but travel, accommodation, boarding and conveyance costs of trainees, as required, will be borne by the Authorised Training Center.
3. Guidance and monitoring of publicity strategy. It is mandatory to obtain prior approval from us of all publicity material prior to issue.
4. Final screening of all appointments, whether administrative or academic, prior to issue to appointment letters to concerned personnel.
5. Formulation of centre curriculum, training structure and course fees.
6. Supply of stationery relating to admission of students such as:
a. Prospectus To be purchased from H.O
b. Book Materials To be purchased from H.O
c. Student Files / Bags / Efficacy Card To be purchased from H.O
No paper, form or literature, other than the Information Brochure, concerning the Institute may be distributed, sold or otherwise removed from the premises of the centre by unauthorised personnel.
7. Periodic scrutiny of all admission related records including those related to fee payments.
8. Supply of all course related technology specifications such as course structures, syllabi, equipment lists, book lists and evaluation methodology, free of charge.
9. Monitoring and evaluation of training procedures as per our norms.
10. Evaluation procedures such as formulation of question papers, scrutiny of answer scripts, tabulation of marks and subsequent certification of all successful trainees.
How will you prepare the infrastructure of your center?
After the completion of sign up process, BIET -team will provide the necessary guideline to prepare the center set up.
Is there an opportunity to set up more than one center?
Yes, it is possible to set up more than one BIET Center and for each center separate agreement has to be signed. Many of our existing Business Partners have done so in a very profitable manner.
What is the requirement of Business Partner?
BIET has been always in search of Business partners who have an ambition to be entrepreneurs with the following criteria:
How many partners BIET can allow for the Business Partner?
BIET will not allow more than two partners per center.
Does BIET offer any financing arrangements?
No, BIET doesn't offer any financing arrangements. The applicant has to arrange for all the finances.
How much time it will take to complete to selection process of Business Partner ?
It will take 7 to 10 days time to select the Business Partner.
What is the validity of the agreement?
The validity of the agreement is for three years. The license will be renewed after the end of third year depending on the terms and conditions prevailing at that point of time.
What are the ongoing supports BIET will provide to the Business Partner ?
BIET will provide ongoing support to Business Partner in the area of Sales, Marketing, Education Delivery and Center Management through regular support visits by BIET's officials.